All families are invited to attend one of our Ornament Masses or Tree Blessing prayer services and place ornaments on the Christmas trees in memory of their loved ones. The Ornament Masses will be celebrated on Saturday, December 4, while the prayer services will be held periodically from Wednesday, December 1 through Tuesday, December 7.
Our cemeteries are open 365 days a year for visitation. Cemetery offices are closed on Sundays and holidays. Please see below for our visiting and office hours.
Cemetery of the Holy Rood (Westbury)
Holy Sepulchre Cemetery (Coram)
Queen of All Saints Cemetery (Central Islip)
* For information on the new Queen of Peace Cemetery, please see the separate note below.
Cemetery gates and mausoleum buildings are open every day of the year, including holidays, during the following hours (weather permitting):
Cemetery Gates- Open from 8:00AM to 5:00PM
Mausoleum Buildings-Open from 8:00AM to 4:30PM
*Cemetery gates may remain closed during unsafe weather conditions
Monday to Friday: 9:00AM to 4:30PM
Saturday: 9:00AM to 12:00PM
* Offices are closed (or close early) on major holidays throughout the year: Cemetery Office Holiday Schedule
- During the above hours, our staff is available to assist you by phone and email.
- As we work to ensure the continued safety of visitors and our staff, we ask visitors to kindly follow all posted notices and guidelines.
- Appointments in advance are recommended for all sales of plots, crypts, or niches.
Queen of Peace Cemetery (Old Westbury)
Still in development, Queen of Peace Cemetery presently has limited burial plots prepared for sale. Garden mausoleums are among the structures under construction and are expected to be available for the public in 2022.
Monday to Friday: Generally open by 10:00AM until 3:00PM
Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays: 8:00AM to 5:00PM
Office hours are presently limited and are coordinated through staff at Cemetery of the Holy Rood. Appointments in advance are required for all sales of plots at Queen of Peace Cemetery. For more information, click here.