3442 Route 112, Coram NY 11727 | (631) 732-3460
Cemetery is open for visitation every day of the year, including holidays, during the following hours:
Cemetery Gates: Open from 8:00AM to 5:00PM
Mausoleum Buildings: Open from 8:00AM to 4:30PM
*Note: Cemetery gates may remain closed during unsafe weather conditions
Monday to Friday: 9:00AM to 4:30PM
Saturday: 9:00AM to 12:00 PM
- Holy Sepulchre Mass & Event Schedule – Nov/Dec 2020
- Offices are closed (or close early) on major holidays throughout the year: Cemetery Office Holiday Schedule
- During the above office hours, our staff is available to assist you by phone and email.
- There will be limited access to our office as we work to ensure the continued safety of visitors and our staff. We ask visitors to kindly follow all posted notices and guidelines, including the wearing of a face covering at all times.
- Appointments in advance are recommended for all sales of plots, crypts, or niches.
Holy Sepulchre Cemetery is the largest of Catholic Cemeteries of Long Island’s four locations, sitting at 250 acres with over 50 acres developed for burials. Founded in 1942, Holy Sepulchre Cemetery serves the Catholic faithful in Suffolk County under the guidance of the Diocese of Rockville Centre. Holy Sepulchre offers a variety of burial options in indoor and outdoor settings. The cemetery has an ample inventory of in ground burial sites, entombment crypts, and cremation niches for families to consider.
Along with St. Vincent De Paul charitable burials that Catholic Cemeteries of Long Island performs at all locations, Holy Sepulchre is home to a special area dedicated to Emily’s Gift. Emily’s Gift is a special bereavement program offered by St. Charles Hospital for families suffering an early pregnancy loss. Working with St Charles Hospital, Catholic Cemeteries of Long Island dedicated a section specifically for the burial of stillborn, aborted and miscarried babies. These acts of charity exemplify our Catholic Mission as we serve with our Corporal Work of Mercy.
We invite you to join us for regularly scheduled monthly Masses and events at Holy Sepulchre. For a complete list of cemetery events, click here.