Looking for a stable, rewarding work environment, with a generous benefit package including thrift savings plan, medical & dental, tuition reimbursement, and paid vacation?
Seeking a career path where you could use your talents and skills to benefit others in a time of need?
Would you like to join an organization with opportunity for growth?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, then you should consider applying for a position at Catholic Cemeteries of Long Island. We are growing, and are looking for good people who contribute to our mission, serving the Catholic faithful across Long Island at their time of need and thereafter.
With four locations across Long Island, opportunity exists in several areas at any given time, potentially including:
Cemetery Field Staff / Customer Sales & Service / Finance / Management
See current opportunities below, or feel free to contact Employment@CCLongIsland.org today.
Current Career Opportunities
- Cemetery Field Staff
- Accounting Manager
- Sales Coordinator (Manager)
- Customer Sales Representative/Customer Service Representative
- Data Input Clerk (Part Time)
- Located in Westbury
- 28 hours/week
- Computer skills required
- East-End Sales Representative (Part Time)
- Assist families seeking burial rights purchases at parish sites in Cutchogue and Riverhead
- As needed basis, projected to be 2 to 5 times per week
- Computer skills, organizational skills, ability to travel to sites on short notice, and trustworthy nature all required