115 Wheeler Road, Central Islip NY 11722 | (631)-234-8297
Cemetery is open for visitation every day of the year, including holidays, during the following hours:
Cemetery Gates: Open from 8:00AM to 5:00PM
Mausoleum Buildings: Open from 8:00AM to 4:30PM
*Note: Cemetery gates may remain closed during unsafe weather conditions
Monday to Friday: 9:00AM to 4:30PM
Saturday: 9:00AM to 12:00 PM
- Queen of All Saints Mass & Event Schedule – Nov/Dec 2020
- Offices are closed (or close early) on major holidays throughout the year: Cemetery Office Holiday Schedule
- During the above office hours, our staff is available to assist you by phone and email.
- There will be limited access to our office as we work to ensure the continued safety of visitors and our staff. We ask visitors to kindly follow all posted notices and guidelines, including the wearing of a face covering at all times.
- Appointments in advance are recommended for all sales of plots, crypts, or niches.
Queen of All Saints Cemetery is the “hidden gem” of Catholic Cemeteries of Long Island. Sitting at 35 acres in Central Islip, Queen of All Saints serves the Catholic faithful throughout Suffolk County under the guidance of the Diocese of Rockville Centre. Queen of All Saints offers a variety of burial options in indoor and outdoor settings. This serene location features burial plots and lawn crypts for in-ground burials, along with entombment crypts and cremation niches in our community mausoleums.
In keeping with honoring the sacred nature of each human spirit, Queen of All Saints features a special Rachel Weeping is a burial section for stillborn, aborted and miscarried babies. These burials are completed in coordination with Good Samaritan Hospital. Catholic Cemeteries of Long Island also works with St. Vincent de Paul to perform burials for the indigent within Queen of All Saints. These examples differentiate Catholic Cemeteries of Long Island and exemplify our Catholic Mission as we serve with our Corporal Work of Mercy.
We invite you to join us for regularly scheduled monthly Masses and events at Queen of All Saints. For a complete list of cemetery events, click here.