1. Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. CATHOLIC CEMETERIES is committed to protecting your privacy and provides this notice to explain its online information practices, as well as the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. We have made this notice available on the CATHOLIC CEMETERIES homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
2. Scope of Policy
3. Collection of Information
When voluntarily submitted by you, CATHOLIC CEMETERIES may collect personal information about you. Such information may include, but not be limited to, your name, e-mail address, phone number, credit card number and billing address, as well as residential and business postal addresses either directly or via third party applets.
CATHOLIC CEMETERIES may collect information about you through the Site at the following times and in the following ways such as upon registration as a user on our web-site when required, registration for a work order or newsletter and/or decoration program enrollment being offered by one of CATHOLIC CEMETERIES facilities.
In addition to the above, automatic collection by CATHOLIC CEMETERIES may take place. In the course of CATHOLIC CEMETERIES providing those services that are described on the Site, the CATHOLIC CEMETERIES web and application server automatically collects information, including, without limitation, the following: URLs that you access through the Site; the date and time of usage; your internet protocol (IP) address; your Internet service provider (ISP); referring/exit pages; platform type; date/time stamp; number of clicks; and your browser type.
CATHOLIC CEMETERIES collects this information for a variety of reasons, among which are the following: to perform effective capacity planning; to administer the Site; to troubleshoot Web site performance; to track users’ movements in the aggregate; to gather demographic information for aggregate use; and to document revenue-generating transactions from online donations.
4. Use of Information
Personally identifiable information is treated in a way that protects privacy and security. Only trained and qualified employees, agents and professionals with a need-to-know, who are performing their CATHOLIC CEMETERIES-related duties, are given to access the information you choose to provide.
Your personal information may also be used in other ways, in connection with CATHOLIC CEMETERIES mission-related operations, pursuant to your express consent or instruction, or pursuant to your implied consent by virtue of your use of the Site or CATHOLIC CEMETERIES services. CATHOLIC CEMETERIES does not sell e-mail addresses to any third party.
5. Disclosure of Information
Personal information is disclosed to the extent needed to deliver a service or program you have requested. Vendors and third parties are prohibited from using this information for any purpose outside of the scope of use necessary to their CATHOLIC CEMETERIES related activity.
Third parties with whom we may share selected personal information include, but are not limited to the following: Internal departments or other organizations within the Cemetery and Diocese framework, our auditors, conference members and other third parties as permitted or required by law.
Terms of Web Site Use – Catholic Cemeteries of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Rockville Centre, Inc. maintains this website (the “Site”) for the purposes of information, education, and communication.
The following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), as well as all applicable local, state and federal laws, govern use of the Site. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, all Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
Browsing of the Site is permitted and welcomed.
1. All content and material (including, without limitation, text and images) appearing on the Site (collectively, the “Material”) is copyrighted unless otherwise expressly noted. Accordingly, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or otherwise in the Site, the Material may not be used, distributed, modified, transmitted, reused, or reposted for public or commercial purposes, without the express written permission of CATHOLIC CEMETERIES. For information on how to obtain such permission, Click here
2. Materials may be downloaded solely for non-commercial personal use, provided, however, that all copyright and similar notices are maintained when the Materials are downloaded. CATHOLIC CEMETERIES neither warrants nor represents that use by you of any Materials is permitted and will not infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties.
3. Browsing of the Site and use of downloaded materials is at your own risk. CATHOLIC CEMETERIES makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the Materials and assumes no responsibility or liability for errors or omissions that may appear in Site content. Further, CATHOLIC CEMETERIES makes no warranties or representations that the Site is virus free. Consequently, CATHOLIC CEMETERIES assumes no responsibility or liability for any damage (whether direct, incidental, consequential, or indirect) that you may incur because of damage to your computer as a result of viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel boots, corrupted files or any similar problems that may occur as a result of any of your browsing or use of the Site or the Materials.
4. CATHOLIC CEMETERIES maintains no control over sites of third parties that may be linked to the Site (“Third-Party sites”). Linking by CATHOLIC CEMETERIES to a Third-Party site shall not be considered to, and does not, constitute an endorsement of any service or product that may be described or contained on such Third-Party site.