Cemetery of the Holy Rood, Holy Sepulchre Cemetery, and Queen of All Saints Cemetery are open 365 days a year for visitation. Cemetery offices are closed on Sundays and holidays. Please see below for our visiting and office hours.
* For information on the new Queen of Peace Cemetery, please see the separate note below.
Cemetery gates and mausoleum buildings are open every day of the year, including holidays, during the following hours (weather permitting):
Cemetery Gates- Open from 8:00AM to 5:00PM
Mausoleum Buildings-Open from 8:00AM to 4:30PM
*Cemetery gates may remain closed during unsafe weather conditions
Monday to Friday: 9:00AM to 4:30PM
Saturday: 9:00AM to 12:00 PM
- During the above hours, our staff is available to assist you by phone and email.
- There will be limited access to our office as we work to ensure the continued safety of visitors and our staff. We ask visitors to kindly follow all posted notices and guidelines, including the wearing of a face covering at all times.
- Appointments in advance are recommended for all sales of plots, crypts, or niches.
Offices are closed (or close early) on major holidays throughout the year: Cemetery Office Holiday Schedule
Queen of Peace Cemetery:
Still in its early stages of development, Queen of Peace Cemetery in Old Westbury presently has limited burial plots prepared for sale. Garden mausoleums are among the structures under construction and are expected to be available for the public by late 2021 or early 2022.
- Visitation hours at this early stage are limited, and they will be changing over time. Contact staff at Cemetery of the Holy Rood for current information on Queen of Peace Cemetery operating hours.
- Office hours are presently limited and are coordinated through staff at Cemetery of the Holy Rood. Appointments in advance are required for all sales of plots at Queen of Peace Cemetery. For more information, click here.